We had our family pictures taken a while ago, but I wanted our Christmas Cards to be a surprise so I'm just now getting around to posting them. I think they turned out really cute.
HEY GUYS! I hope you don't mind me lurking here, but I saw Chrissy and Mark the other day, and I thought about you guys. How is residency going? I LOVE YOUR pictures btw. Who took them? I would be interested in getting some done! Anyway, don't be a stranger!
3 comments:
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Thanks for the goodies. The fudge is gone, gone, gone.
the flower on top of her head is tooooo cute!
HEY GUYS! I hope you don't mind me lurking here, but I saw Chrissy and Mark the other day, and I thought about you guys. How is residency going? I LOVE YOUR pictures btw. Who took them? I would be interested in getting some done! Anyway, don't be a stranger!
Post a Comment